From: "Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 List" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 6:56:59 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Length of coil wire

Guys,
Not a 300 issue, but a technical question.
On my Dodge project car, the coil was mounted on the fender well due to no available holes on new intake manifold.
The coil wire is 3' long.   The 318 loses 400 rpm when shifted into gear, and has sluggish response.

I may need to fabricate a new bracket to place coil closer to Ign. distributor, and upgrade the electronic ignition box.
This would shorten length of coil wire.

Any input would be great.

300-K ly
Dave,