Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 12:24 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] PARTS NEEDED FOR MY 300J

Dear memmbers:

I will need a new home for my J. Had not driven it for a while. Bought a battery and it started after pumping up that gas pedal.

Decided to tow it to my mechanic, and these are the parts I need:

1.- break master cylinder

2.- thermostat housing gasket

3.- trasmission pan gasket If possible with the filter or some type of kit

I am not really mechanically inclined, but would love to drive this car a couple of times until I decide what I am going to to with it.

Any help in finding these parts would be really appreciated. If you need to contact me or my mechanic or just touch basis, you can reach me at (559) 288-6510

My name is Dicran. I live in Fresno , California.

Thanking you all in advance, I now remain.

Posted by: "C Bilter" <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>