Re: [Chrysler300] Trouble in 300F land

Steve, another option would be fuel. Conventional wisdom anymore is that the life span of the stuff is 1-2 months. Unless you use an additive such as Sea Foam or Stabil you can count on the gas aging to the point that it will not fire efficiently or at all. I have had this happen several times thru the years and my choice is Sea Foam, there may be other products available that are even better. Recently I had a rough running engine until warmed up on my "K", and showed a 1/4 tank. Filled it up with the good stuff and used an additive and everything is now normal. You may have to drain the gas from the tank and lines and change the filter again but would be worth a try.

John Holst. 64 300K in good old Iowa...