[Chrysler300] 413 HP and 727 Transmission for sale (Or the whole car)

[Chrysler300] 413 HP and 727 Transmission for sale (Or the whole car)

Hi Group:

    I have a '64 300 sport with a 413 HP engine and a 727 Transmission.  The car does not have a decent body panel on it, and is surely not worth restoring.  However, mechanically it is fine and runs with no problem.

    I want to sell the drive train, or the entire car for that matter (for the same price), and I am asking $1,200.00 either way.  If you can use the spares that would result from taking the car, take the entire thing.  (That would probably make shipping easier as well).  If you only want the drive train, we will remove the engine and transmission for you.  Either way, you pay the costs of shipping, including construction of a cradle and shipping container, if you don't take the car.

    If you have any questions, just let me know.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx