Re: [Chrysler300] It's a Wrap

Sadly, except for some weekend cruising to nowhere in particular, the car season is over up here in New England as well.  A couple more swap meets to attend, even though mid 50's to early 60's Mopar parts will be non-existent, one has to try.  It's now dark by 5 pm, so no after work cruising during the week.  My wife reminds me that 'it happens every year', but that doesn't seem to help.  In less than 8 weeks the days start getting longer again.  I try to remind myself of that during the snowstorms in Jan, Feb, and March.  Time to take the bumpers off the 57 to send out for rechroming.  Maybe even order some nice wide whitewall radials.  Just saw Newsflite and if there are really only 400 or so 57's left, I should treat mine to a few improvements this winter.  Hope to see more 300's in the spring.