Re: [Chrysler300] Anyone Care To Get In Touch With Hagerty?

Re: [Chrysler300] Anyone Care To Get In Touch With Hagerty?

FYI:  The 300B shown in the photo is my car and was shot on Main St. Garden Grove, CA at a Friday night cruise.   The Main St.  location is about one mile from my home.  This is also the car that was use to create the Maisto model.  I have the prototypes of the model in my possession

Needless to say I was blown away when I spotted this about a week ago on Foxnews.com.

John Lazenby