[Chrysler300] New Mexico Meet Web Report

[Chrysler300] New Mexico Meet Web Report

Alamogordo, NM Meet Report

The pictorial report for the Meet in Alamogordo, NM is now on the Club website.  Bob Merritt organized the pictures and created the various pages.  I wrote the opening description, tweaked the content, revised some of the captions, and linked it all onto the site.

Thanks to all who contributed pictures.  We have quite a good selection.  The views from White Sands in particular are spectacular.

And of course a special thanks to Bill and Marilyn Allen who did an absolutely outstanding job in hosting the Meet.  Their attention to detail sets a new standard for those who follow.  And their home, which they graciously opened to all to visit, is beautiful too.

So for those who were unable to attend, enjoy some the scenes from the Meet.  And for those who were there, sit back and relive some of the good memories.

The combined gathering of both the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. and the Chrysler 300 Club International made for a truly great Meet.  We got to see cars that were new to us and make new friends of those who were just names on the roster before.

If you find an error or can provide names for some who are not named in the captions, please let Bob or me know.  We appreciate any input you may have.

To go to the report, just click on the EVENTS button in the main menu and then scroll down to the reports for previous meets.

Enjoy!

Don Warnaar

http://www.chrysler300club.com

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>