[Chrysler300] recent listing of '55

Hi Folks,
Today I discovered a new listing for a '55 c300 on ebay.   The owner has stated the VIN as 3N552589 which is not listed on my copy of the registry for c300's.  Is there a chance this is not yet known to the club, or is it simply an addition more recent than my copy of the registry?  The owner seems to be quite knowledgeable of the car and has done quite a bit of work to prepare it for sale.  My assessment is that it's a very desireable sample as originally Tango Red, quite complete, mostly original, and in a very restorable condition.

Marshall Goodknight,   '55  C300  3n552650

Posted by: "mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx" <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>