[Chrysler300] Anyone have a 1959 Chrysler operator's manual to sell?

[Chrysler300] Anyone have a 1959 Chrysler operator's manual to sell?

Hi all,

Does anyone out there have a 1959 Chrysler operator’s manual (what some of us call the book that comes in the glove box) they’d be willing to sell?  We have the 300E operator’s manual supplement for our E, but not the main one.

Roberta Cottrell

E#366

Posted by: "Roberta and Mark" <randm291@xxxxxxxxxxxx>