Re: [Chrysler300] cars known

Strikes me that if the lists are kept separately, we should arrange to swap them so everyone knows how many of which remain.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 11/20/2014 12:11:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While looking at the recent F that wasn't known, I noticed it has the 300 Club Inc license plate frame like my car, which also wasn't known but was in the other club. When the lists for cars are made up, are both lists compared or do both clubs have their own numbers of how many are left?

Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx