From: "Anna F Noia sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  Josh Mishler <mister300d@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300-D Fuel Injection
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 12:19:03 -0800

Josh
Good question, I'd like to know tooooo. A fellow with a DeSoto Adventurer Convert restored one several years ago and made it work. I was interested in finding in finding one, actually I still am. BUT they don't exist. Atleast in the world I walk around in. In the day, 1958, the units were plagued with quality issues, and failed to operate as designed. He rebuilt his unit and replaced all the questionable electrical components and made it operate as it was designed to do over fifty years later. That DeSoto I think has been sold/or not but is probably one of the few remaining (if not the only?) FI Chrysler operational. I talked with him directly, don't remember how I got his phone number, anyway. He said he got the unit from the fellow that replaced them for Chrysler customers that wanted to remove them and replaced it with 2X4 carburators setups in 1958. That fellow took this set home, and fifty years later.....so the story goes, etc. etc....the current
fellow in Connecticut(?) somehow contacted that guy and found the unit for his convert. Like I said, they are very, very rare. Just a few thoughts, Good Luck in your quest. By the way I know of a FI 300 without the Injection, they had a special 300 emblem, not sure just how that differed. Do you have an FI? FI Car? Looking for one? Me Toooo!!!!! GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell