[Chrysler300] Glücklich

Willkommen Hannes:

You may hear from others that the proper term for the 1955-56 Chrysler 300
air cleaners is ?Delta-Wing? but most of us know what a batwing air cleaner
is.  You were indeed fortunate to find one somewhere in the world.

Have you confirmed the engine is original?  Each engine was stamped with a
unique serial number in the format:  3NE56XXXX.  That number is found
stamped into the top of the block at the very front.  It is visible under
the heater-hose connections to the water pump.  The engine serial number
should be similar to the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) found in the
driver?s side door hinge pillar but may vary widely.  The VIN will be in the
format 3N56YYYY.

I?m doing research on the correlation of VIN and Engine Serial Number with
the results shown below.  If you have your car?s VIN and engine number,
would you please send them to me to aid my research?

VIN

ENGINE S/N

3N561049

3NE561073