[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300B Restoration Project - follow it's progress o

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300B Restoration Project - follow it's progress online

My name is Terry Levair, owner of Investment Vehicle Restorations and Chrysler 300 Club Member.
I have owned two 1968 Chrysler 300 Convertibles (his and hers) for many years and joined the 300 Club when I purchased an “L” in the spring of 2014.
We have been operating a small three person restoration shop in southern Alberta where we have been building award winning show cars for customers for the past twenty years.
We have recently completed a full show quality restoration on a 300 B belonging to another club member.  This car toured the indoor circuit in western Canada during the spring of 2014 where it won
numerous awards including three best of show “restored.”
A customer that we restored a 71 Duster for several years ago recently bought a white 300 B and has contracted us to do a show quality restoration on his car as well.
This car is expected to be finished by the end of 2015, to be displayed at the Calgary, Alberta World of Wheels car show in February 2016, the first show of this car's tour.
We are just beginning the restoration and are posting pictures of the progress on to our website.  We will let you know each time we post new updates.
To follow the restoration process of this 300B you can visit our website at www.ivrcanada.com and follow us on twitter as well @ivrcanada.

Regards,

Terry

403-680-2645