[Chrysler300] New member to 300 Family arrived 5:09 am today!

[Chrysler300] New member to 300 Family arrived 5:09 am today!

Hello 300’ly to all!
    Olaf Peter Kern arrived to Club member RJ and wife Krista at 5:09 am today in Minneapolis!  Weighing in at 9lbs 3ozs he has blue eyes and black hair and resembles strongly both parents!  No longer known as Half ‘n Half (to those in the know) Olaf will meet the rest of the 300  family Grandma Marnie and Grandpa Rob Kern on Christmas Day!  I just can’t wait until we can bring him to his first 300 Meet!    Smiling all day (drove Mopsy 75 miles yesterday while Krista was in labor).  Happy Holidays!   Rob Kern

Posted by: "Rob Kern" <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>