From: Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300Club Intl. <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] 413 ROCKER ARMS

  Merry Christmas to all,

413 tech.question,  360 hp,single 4bbl. Rocker arms.
  Per the manual, rockers are left and right paired. But with shims in between rockers?

There are 5 hold downs, 3 short ( 1 on each end , and 1 in the middle), the other 2 are wider.

I can't find a reference for the shims.  Any body have input?

Thanks all,

Dave in wet Va.

Posted by: kmaniak@xxxxxxx