Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:11 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Parts Needed for 300L

Helpful information and yes, you would not have to endure the hardship of reaching to another product on virtually anyone's parts rack to get the correct amber bulbs, but the incorrect lenses would stick out like a red nose on a rain deer on the front of your '65 Chrysler. IMHO :)

Ryan Hill

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>