[Chrysler300] Re: Parts Needed for 300L

When you are restoring your L and need the gaskets for the turn signals and other gaskets they can be had new from Loretta Fillmore at Detroit Muscle Technologies. She used all my 65 300 parts for templates to reproduce almost all the gaskets for the 65 300 including the head light glass gaskets, the two steering column to floor plate gaskets, the fresh air doors seals gaskets and damper blades, the entire heater box,  the rear tail lights both the two bulb and one bulb versions, the backup lights. She also sells the foam that goes under the trim on the windshield top of the convertible. The turn signal gaskets are the same as the B body as well as the master cylinder to power brake and firewall gaskets.  Give her a call and tell her what you need, not all her parts are listed on her web site, or in her ebay store, her stuff is very high quality.  She does not make the door handles to body gasket, that is a project (RP-1410) that we on the parts committee are looking into.

http://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>