[Chrysler300] Ram K for sale

I have had a guy contact me with a Ram K for sale. Vin number 8443201207.Hardtop Black Body,White leather int. tilt scope wheel, a/c. complete ram setup is gone from car. 413 is gone has 440 I have not seen the car, or know much about it other than what he has told me. I have several pics of car and vin and data plate pics that he sent me.I can send them upon request. I am not sure of price as he has told me 2 or 3 prices already.

Guys name is Dustin Bryant. In Winfield, Iowa. Phone # 319-931-4113

 Information below is the sellers words that were sent to me

Work that has been completed on the car in the last two years, rebuilt radiator, new fuel pump, correct pulley’s and belts on the engine (when the 440 was installed the car was modified to fit the engine – they didn’t remove the pulley’s/water pump for the original 413) now you can go into any auto parts store and get all the belts for a 413 with AC.  Also the rear axles have been replaced and the car has a brand new wiring harness installed, wiring harness was made by  Greg Leggatt.  Cleaned out gas tank and new sending unit installed.  All of the chrome around the interior of the windows has been removed and is currently at the chrome shop.  I have new hardtop weather stripping not installed.  This all cost me $8,500.

In the last 11 years the car has been media blasted and painted, driver quality.  Car had no rust on the body except pin holes in the rocker panel below the rear windows switch is starting to show again with bubbling  of the paint. Mopar electronic distributor installed.  Brakes have been rebuilt but I believe one of the rear brakes needs to be inspected can’t remember witch side, last year when I had the car licensed one of the brakes was making a rattling noise.  After the wiring harness was installed all of the gauges worked for the first time since I’ve owned the car then the temp and gas gauge stopped working I believe the laminated electrical panels mounted on the back side of the gauge cluster need to be replaced (bad ground).  The steering gear box has a bad seal where the it meets the steering column this leak ended up burning the power steering pump up.  I do have another used powering steering pump.  The valve covers both leak oil and so does the rear main I have a new rear main gasket not installed.  Both bumpers need re chromed and the pot metal between the tail lights needs chrome as well or replaced with better quality.  The car is missing the rocker panel and wheel well bright work.  I do have some of this but I’m missing some also.  The carb. Is an old Holey that has been rebuilt but it still is junk and needs replaced leaks fuel.

The car is missing its original engine and cross ram set up, I’ve had many conversions regarding this with other car people and I believe the car should stay the way it is, but however that won’t be my decision it will be up to the new owner.  I can say that I was told that the engine was installed by the original owner and I believe it has not been touched since besides the exterior repairs I’ve done.  The engine in it now is a 440hp block date coded to 1973 witch is the year the original owner passed away. The 440 block has the original owners name etched into the plate on the top, front.  Which is underneath the AC compressor and there are Micky Thompsom valve covers that read Built for Tony Patino 440 475 horse.  Also there is a plaque that would be glued to the center console that reads special built for Tony Patino by the Chrysler Corp.. When I started to carefully remove the layers of license registration stickers from the rear license plate they started at 1998 down to 1988, below the 1988 tag was 1969.  It’s possible that the original engine was damaged in that year and the car sat until 73 when the 440 was installed then the car sat for 15 years until the second owner bought the car.  I do no where there is a cross ram exhaust manifolds for sale and I will give that info to the new buyer.

1964 - 1973: Antenor Patiño Jr.

1973 – mid 1980’s: Francesca Turner

Mid 1980’s to 1998ish - school friend of Antenor Patiño Jr.

1998 – 2001 Nephew of previous owner

2001 –  present day: Dustin Bryant current care taker

Posted by: "kimberly schwandt" <smckl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>