Re: [Chrysler300] KYB Shock Install Update

Re: [Chrysler300] KYB Shock Install Update

COULDA, WOULDA. SHOULDA.......

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 5:25 PM, John Nowosacki jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've had KYB's in my G convert and my C hardtop and I like how stiff they are, and how flat the cars corner.
I still kick myself for not buying more when I was at a Rheinbeck swap meet years ago and a guy had a mountain of KYB shocks for sale for $5 a piece.  He even had the book so you could look up your car!  There must have been over 50 shocks in the pile, which I probably could have purchased for $100 and put all the GM and Ford ones on eBay for $$$$ and kept all the Chrysler ones for free.