From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keith Boonstra kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 11:33 AM
To: pghskyliner
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [Chrysler300] 300-G at B-J.

Here is the link you need:

Keith Boonstra

-

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:17 AM, pghskyliner pghskyliner@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For anyone interested, a gentleman by the name of Jim Rogers owned a massive auto collection called The Sunbelt Collection. In one building he had 150 convertibles and in another building he had 100 to 125 hrdtps. He passed away this past summer and now all of the cars (248) are going to be auctioned off the end of Feb. by Meccum. The cars are in decent shape and I know there is at least a C300 and a 300 there along with just about anything else you could imagine including 3 Ford retractable, several Cadillac converts and about a dozen Rolls-Royces. I believe the sale is either the 27th or 28th of Feb or possibly both days. I'm sure Meccum will have it on their website. Good luck to anyone interested. We're going to go and see how things turn out.

Tom Kunkle