RE: [Chrysler300] 300-G at B-J.

Thanks Don, ---matches my experience 100%.

On the other hand the brand new 727 in 62 was killing everybody, including the GM sticks. See HRM about mid 62; got into high 12’s , in what was essentially a 300H , running ~ 4;55 and ~ 290 degree cam, would have won whole thing but mopar guy asleep on the line at last race.

From: Don Verity [mailto:d.verity@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 1:25 PM
To: John Grady; 'Mike'; 'John Nowosacki'
Cc: 'peter fitch'; 'Ron Waters'; 'Matthew Ostrowski'; 'Ryan Hill'; 'list server'
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300-G at B-J.

Take a look at the book “We were the Ramchargers”. It goes into a lot of the development in the transmission and suspension department. And yes, they did use that pin syncro trans in the early cars. They also mentioned how hard it was to keep one in one piece. A few races were lost because it would not do the 1 2 shift.

Don