Re: [Chrysler300] C carbs with big ex manifolds

Re: [Chrysler300] C carbs with big ex manifolds

I have no idea what was on the trucks, etc. when they had the four-bolt manifold, John, but I have the four-bolts units on my C, and it cost me something like $8.99 to solve the problem at NAPA. They sell an aftermarket kit of a piece of aluminum tubing and a heat stove that clamps on to your exhaust pipe below the manifold. Other than using a little longer piece of copper tubing than they provided in aluminum, the thing clamped on easily, feeds right into the rear carb choke regulator, and does the job exactly as it's supposed to. No complaints.

Keith Boonstra

-