Larry W Jett
8176 Fairway Ct            Eat, Drink, & Be Larry...
Newark, CA 94560

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 3:38 PM, 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DamperDudes.net. They rebuilt a couple for me. Very satisfied.

Ron
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Harmonic Damper

I too may need a Balancer for my 300C. Does anyone know where they can be rebuilt? That looks like a very difficult process, vulcanizing between the inner and outer? What about lining up the timing mark to the keyway on the crank? Are there any instructions on that detail to keep it all in sync with the timing mark, etc., etc.. I hope someone has this experience and can HELP????? Thanks in advance, and Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell