Re: [Chrysler300] spark & fuel... no start

Re: [Chrysler300] spark & fuel... no start

You say you have spark, but is it when it is needed?
Have you opened the cap? Is the rotor OK?
I have seen the cap with so much crud on the contacts that it won't pass the charge.
You may have a nice blue spark but it must be every time and in time.
Let us know how it comes out...
Ray