Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 4:04 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Update - Spark & Fuel - No Start

Thanks for all who had suggestions. Reconfirmed all the ignition and fuel is ok. Started pulling plugs and was only able to get my compression tester into 4 of the eight holes; two on each head. I've only got between 30-50 psi. I guess it's good news that I didn't find any zero readings.  Gonna run some marvel mystery oil in there, cycle it over the next couple nights then re test compression.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>