Re: [Chrysler300] Sick C300 & Bent B

I agree, sounds like the Ignition system.
Sometimes the old simple tests are the best.
Sneak out in the dark of night, raise the hood, start her up and have Ruthann rev it up.
Watch for the fire to fly somewhere under the hood.
Coil is most likely, the higher the revs, the more stress.
Testing the Dist. on a machine is fine, but doesn't reproduce the stress on all the systems of actually running.
Compression, frequency of firing,  all add to the problem of moving the current from the rotor to the plug on time.
Let us know how it turns out.
Ray, waiting to host all y'all at the Spring Meet!