Re: [Chrysler300] Request for Keikhaefer car

Re: [Chrysler300] Request for Keikhaefer car

Carlton and Angelo:

The only Kiekaefer car with which I'm familiar belongs to Jack Boxtrom with RM auctions.  It is the 300B that Bob Valpey in Center Harbor, New Hampshire restored and owned for a few years.  Bob sold it back to Jack Boxtrom for Jack to take it to Goodwood a few years ago.  The last I heard, this authentic Kiekaefer 1956 300B was stored at the Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI and is occasionally put on display there.  A few years ago Ford displayed it at the Hilton Head Concourse.  The last time I saw Jack Boxtrom was at Road Atlanta a few years ago and he reminded me that I would never have enough money to buy this Kiekaefer 300B from him!.

Good luck!

Bill Allen