Ray

Let's get those registrations in to Gloria and reserve your room for the Spring Meet!!!
Thanks

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 8:33 AM, 'Don Verity' d.verity@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dave,
My garage is 8 feet away, so when I know it’s going to snow (again) I bring the shovel in the house. With the drifts I get between the house and the garage, it gets pretty deep!
Don

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 9:20 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] P/S Hose

That’s kinda what I thougt all along, Ron.

My hose is in there and it works but the only way was to snake it around alongside and under the carb/ram and up around/near the brake tube from the M/C and finally almost a 180 degree bend in the hose near the end where it goes into the sector.

Not real proud of that side of the whole shebang appearance wise that is.

How’s it going out w/you folks in New England what w/all the white crap??
Don V., I hope your shop is attached to the house so Ya don’t hafta tunnel your way to it!!