Re: [Chrysler300] 413 motor I/d help

Well Chris, in that case it was as good a deal for me as the time I almost had a 400 ci junkyard engine installed so I could drive the car to ca from Illinois, That would have been a really sorry decision too!
Mike

On Mar 2, 2015, at 2:54 PM, kmaniak@xxxxxxx wrote:

Mike:

Not only do I suspect the machine shop had motorhome heads to unload, I suspect, too, that he wanted the heads of your car in exchange.

My two cents, Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Moore mmoore8425@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>; John Nowosacki <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>; Rick Vitek <rpvitek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; christopher <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 2:49 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 413 motor I/d help

The argument was that going up and down the hills it would be a cooler head. I tend to think that professional who designed the engine
for my car were probably more knowledgeable about what was best than my machinist friend. I also suspect he may have had a set of motor home heads he wanted to sell!

Mike Moore