RE: [Chrysler300]

Much like a drug dealer knows not to take drugs, the corn farmers also know what's bad for their vehicles and equipment it would seem.

Ryan Hill

To: finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: lettercars@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:49:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300]

Wait, what ????!!

The ethanol is mandated by the politicians for the sole purpose of supporting the Iowa corn farmers who support the politicians for supporting mandated ethanol, and the Iowa farmers who grow corn for ethanol get to have plentiful non-E gas for their own use???

You have GOT to be kidding !!!

Can a country secede from itself?

Keith Boonstra

-