[Chrysler300] Destruction of A Non-300 Chrysler

[Chrysler300] Destruction of A Non-300 Chrysler

Actually, doubt any of us 300 people really like seeing cars destroyed, but possibly engines OK?
Nancy Terry

Got an old car you don't want? You have got to see this Car Grinder!

This mechanical monster is evidently replacing the old car crusher. Remember those big loads of flattened cars on 18 wheelers going down the highway? Those may be a thing of the past. This thing even grinds up engine blocks! I don't know what powers it, but theree has to be a lot of ratio gearing to keep it moving!Since it can't floss it reverses itself every now & then to clear out the walnut shells. For those of you who have always been intrigued by wood chippers, stump grinders, rock wheels, and other machines of Mass Destruction

  http://devour.com/video/car-grinder/

Posted by: NANCY TERRY <nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx>