From: Hugh Baldus hugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 7:58 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Question re interactive format

Hi there,

Relative newbie here, just picked up my 300K last year.  I have participated in the past in other groups/forums on interactive server bulletin boards, such as for Alfa Romeo (http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/  ), C-Bodies Only (http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/ ) and Miata (http://forum.miata.net/vb/).

Having become accustomed to such, I find the “List Server” approach to be unwieldy.  Having dozens of emails a week, a few pertaining to my interests but many more not, becomes burdensome to me.  Has anyone from the group examined what it would take to transform the interface to one like the examples given?  Please don’t misunderstand my intent, I love the depth of knowledge and insight that is available, but would like to go to a site and pursue the subjects of my choosing, rather than be force-fed a bulky mass of emails every day.

I also think it would be a great way to selectively “subscribe” to conversations that are of interest without broadcasting to those who do not wish to see that traffic.  If it requires an initial investment, I would be willing to participate in an assessment to get it off of the ground.

There could be tabs for pictures of our cars, classifieds, contact information, event updates, vendor links, etc., which I think would concentrate and enliven our interaction.

Thoughts?  Thanks for your attention-

Hugh Baldus
The Baldus Company
260.424.2366