Re: [Chrysler300] Destruction of A Non-300 Chrysler

Re: [Chrysler300] Destruction of A Non-300 Chrysler

That is a portable grinder. Neat!!
Former Club member Rene Kroger had a scrap yard near him which had a much bigger permanent grinder.
He had a large collection of parts and junk cars and finally started to scrap them.
This grinder had a long conveyer which carried the junk up and dumped it into a large hopper.
Rene would load up school buses and take them in on his 40' trailer and they would run thru this monster.
He said he put engines and Diffs. in the buses.
This machine would sort the results, using different screens, magnets and air blowers to blow away the light plastics and upholstery.  The owner, a friend of Rene's,  claimed he collected and average of $2+ per car in coins.

My local yard crushes the junk and takes it to Ft. Smith where they have one of these monsters.
Ray in sunny Mena