Re: [Chrysler300] Question re interactive format

Re: [Chrysler300] Question re interactive format

I appreciate the site and am more than pleased with the way it works.  Like most others, I also belong to several other message boards, forums etc for auto, genealogical and military groups, and they are all different. I know of no standard which says they need to all comply to a common format.

Again, I really  appreciate the effort being done by volunteers of our club to provide this service. My car is muchbetter for it and so am I.
 I am all for doing whatever is the easiest for those volunteers. It’s not about the format. It’s about the cars and the members.
Mike Moore