RE: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Rear Bucket Seats

I have a set of rear bucket seats out of an “H” that the frames are good, but will need reupostery.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Allyn allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 9:35 PM
To: Chrysler300Club Intl.
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Rear Bucket Seats

Hello All,

I am considering having a set of Rear Bucket Seats (Frames and Springs) created from scratch as my H project is missing them.

(I know...bold move)

Is anyone else in need of Rear Bucket Seat Frames and Springs?

Obviously making more quantity could mean less cost wise.

Friends have already had an upholsterer, here in Southern California, create Rear Bucket Seat Bottoms for a Facel Vega they are restoring...so there is a proven source to fabricate this type of project.

Let me know if anyone is in need.

Or...If you have rear buckets to sell me, which would be easier!

Thanks!

Matt Allyn

Posted by: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>