Re: [Chrysler300] Proposed Elimination of ETHANOL FUEL REQUIREMENT

Re: [Chrysler300] Proposed Elimination of ETHANOL FUEL REQUIREMENT

Good news.  I'm going to try and get a copy of the bill so I can get my local state rep here in MA to introduce it in our legislature.
Not only is it bad gas with no real benefits, it also causes the cost of food to rise.  If edible corn was being grown instead of gas corn, we could feed more people at lower cost.