[Chrysler300] 1965 Chrysler 300 Sport

Last night on my way to town I looked down a side road and saw a 65 Chrysler.  On way home I came down that road for a look. I drove in drive to check if L or sport. Was almost dark.  The owner came to door and we talked. He bought it from fellow worker whose father had died.  Said little rust, New engine that has not yet run. He is going to clean gas tank and lines before trying to start. He plans to sell it. He is a Ford man.  If anyone is interested, I am willing to check on it more. It is a sport, I think it is a green color. See to this man, Chrysler are so good you die before getting rid of a Chrysler.
Ken Krull
Northern Indiana, about 20 miles south of Indiana Toll Road.
kenkrull@xxxxxxxx
574-596-4921

Posted by: Kenneth Krull <kenkrull@xxxxxxxx>