Re: [Chrysler300] paint colors- 300 F

Yes, Bob I started there but found it difficult to match up many of the codes, at least here in canada. Also problems now with base/clear matches.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Bob Merritt bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 10:28 AM
To: sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: Bob Merritt
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] paint colors- 300 F

Years ago Gil assembled a wealth of paint information
and we have it at

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/colors.html

Near the end of the page there is a section on interior colors,
might be what you need.

On 3/15/2015 9:42 AM, sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Good Sunday morning 300  ites,

About ready to install new dash pad and want to repaint the 2 metal pieces that wrap around front windshield.Looks to be a metallic bronze/brown.
Also  need the color of the 2 kick panels, Flat Black?

Thanks in advance and have a March Madness Sunday
Steve Beard
300 F in Delaware, Ohio ( 60;s today)

No virus found in this message.

Posted by: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx