Re: [Chrysler300] Multiple Emails

Ed,

Removed?
Really?
I don't get it.....

It's a pertinent topic that's been discussed for several days now.  A list member asked for help and I offered my advice.  Should the big censor in the sky remove this entire thread or just me?  Sheesh.  I've subscribed and contributed to this list since the late 90s.  Sorry if you don't feel that my contributions are worthwhile, but that's what the delete key is for.  I'm not particularly interested in every topic that's discussed here, but on the other hand if I keep reading I learn things I didn't know about.

I have a sense of humor too.  Good night folks.

With Even Warmer *Smiling* Regards,

Tom

>>> EMills_ATC <millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/25/2015 11:24 PM >>>
Off Topic - should be removed - please

Edward Mills Antique Tractors 1930-1960 Antique Cars 1960-1985