[Chrysler300] Please cease & desist

Ladies & Gentlemen:

Watching the dustup caused by my computer problem pains me greatly and I’m sure it is also painful for most of the other 400 or so souls that look to this server for strengthening the marque and the personal relationships developed with great care and respect over time.

I respectfully request that any future criticisms or exchanges on this subject be directed to me and not to the server or your brother or sister in this great club.  It is the season for forgiveness and reconciliation.  Let’s give those human and humane behaviors a try and see it strengthen those ties that bind us.

BTW, it is appearing more and more that a sluggish DSL connection slowed down the sending process past the point Outlook could deal with it.

Case closed!

Chrysler 300’ly,

Rich Barber

C300@xxxxxxx