From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lindsey Fuller lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:23 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F headlight switch

Taking apart my dash to repaint and install new pad. I expected an allen screw to hold the headlight knob onto the switch body, but there is none. So how does the switch come apart to remove it from the dash? Being a pull on/off switch, doesn't seem logical to pry the knob off. Thanks

Lindsey in Winnipeg

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>