RE: [Chrysler300] automatic swivel seats

RE: [Chrysler300] automatic swivel seats

Hi Bob,

Yes. John Hertog came across one.

Most were disabled by dealer.

Some say the doors would fly open in an accident!

At Apr 20, 2015, 12:35:09 PM, Bob Merritt bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]<'Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'> wrote:

Swivel seats arrived in 1959 and stayed
through 1961.

Some models in 1960 had
"automatic swivel seats"
where the seat rotated as the door opened.
See
http://www.simplexco.com/auto/ramply/ramply2.html

I have seen this on the Dodge and Plymouth lines
but never on the 300F.

My question is:
was the automatic swivel seat ever used on the F?

Hiho

Posted by: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>