[Chrysler300] Thanks for a good meet

Hi Jo Ann and Ray,

Thanks for putting on a very good meet and thanks for all of your hard work planning and managing all of that.

The hotel and accommodations and their breakfasts were just great.   We especially enjoyed all the events and seeing NW Arkansas.  Crystal Bridges and the Indian History museum were especially good. I wish a few more 300’s had made the show but that surprise tour of Shewmaker’s car and truck collection more than made up for the shortage of member’s 300’s.  Nice too that Dan is joining the Club.

For me our Club meets are always a good opportunity to meet new folks and I enjoyed that with your meet.  I even learned a little bit about wheat and cotton farming from Marshall’s cousin John Goodknight.

I didn’t connect with any former Club members who told me they might visit, so I was a little disappointed with that.

It is still cool here and we still see snow pile remnants in the shade, so your warm AR weather was much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Barb and Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

Posted by: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>