From: "Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Gloria Moon <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>, Listsaver 300 Club <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jim Krausmann <kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 300-Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Wilcox Hurst
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 09:08:37 -0500

Can someone close to the Wilcox's try to help and keep the car from being sent to the scrap yard?
It is sitting somewhere and likely to be bought for salvage or scrapped when the insurance company settles.
Bigger loss for them and the limited number of surviving Hursts, not to mention the special parts involved.
Glad they are alright, sorry for the terrible end to a great weekend for them.
Ray