This Hurst of the Wilcox's really needs to be saved from the jaws of a crusher. My guess is it could be bought by Jerry for something like $500 - after he is paid out for it's "agreed value".

Keith Boonstra

-

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 11:15 AM, 'Carlton Schroeder' schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

You hate the thought of your 300 ending like this, but it raises a question.

Who and how is the salvage or scrap value determined and established, and do our insurance policies (or any policies) give the car owner the first right to buy his ‘totaled’ car?

Could a clause like that be added to a policy if that question isn’t clearly covered?

Thanks,

Carlton

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 9:09 AM
To: Gloria Moon; Listsaver 300 Club
Cc: Jim Krausmann; 300-Don Warnaar
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Wilcox Hurst

Can someone close to the Wilcox's try to help and keep the car from being sent to the scrap yard?

It is sitting somewhere and likely to be bought for salvage or scrapped when the insurance company settles.

Bigger loss for them and the limited number of surviving Hursts, not to mention the special parts involved.

Glad they are alright, sorry for the terrible end to a great weekend for them.

Ray

_._,___

Posted by: Keith Boonstra <kboonstra.zeegroup@xxxxxxxxx>