From: Rich Barber [mailto:c300@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 1:23 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server
Subject: Open Invitation to the June 3-6 Sparks NV Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. Meet

ONE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

I hope all members can get to a meet this year and all readers of this message are encouraged to attend the upcoming International Club and joint meets.  That said, there is still time to register for the 45th annual Spring meet of the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. to be held June 3-6 in Sparks, Nevada.

It's always great to have at least one Chrysler 300 from every year they made one—1955 to date.  While we already have over twenty cars, we still need 300's from the following years to fill out our hand:  '55, '57, '59, '66, '68, '70-'71, '79, '99-'04, '06-'11, '13-'15.  Got one of those?  Please join us and bring it with you!  We’ll leave the lights on for you.

All members of the Chrysler 300 Club International, WPC Club and the Chrysler Imperial Club are cordially invited to attend and have their 300's and other MoPars registered to compete on an equal footing with cars of members of the "INC" club.

Complete information and registration details may be found at:  http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/newevents.html     or contact meet hosts Steve Simon at lssimon@xxxxxxx or Chuck Hill at mochuckpar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to the webmaster for granting us access.

300K’ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>