[Chrysler300] Macungie Alphabet So Far

Hi To All,

We really need those who have all those hotel room reservations to get their Meet registration in to Gloria Moon by June 6th!!!

Lynn Dunsworth is driving his 300-J from New Mexico to fill the space between the 300-H and the 300-K under the tent.

We know of a 300-L coming but he has not sent in his registration forms in yet.

To B or not to B is the question??? Who is bringing a 300-B and has not registered yet??

Here is our list of 300s so far:

C300
C300
300C