Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Big Red

I'm not sure on the 405 F manifolds, but I do have the K exhaust manifolds and they are very different than the early long rams exhaust manifolds (log style). The J and K look similar to a 426 hemi cast manifold. They drop down, and back. with a four bolt hook up to the exhaust pipes. Sort of like the Max Wedge, except way down next to the transmission, not up against the firewall. The Max wedge exhaust manifolds went up and back, attached to the exhaust pipe at the firewall, then down and out to another 4 bolt cut out below the door, just before that cut out the piping went back to the mufflers and out the back. I loved that system on my 63 sport fury convertible. Anyway back to the J & K exhaust manifolds, I think they are the same, like I said I have the K style. They each have connection pipes to the "Short" long rams below the carb's, correct. Are these short pipes available from someone? One for the heat to the intake manifold the other for the heat return from the intake to the exhaust system. They both attach to the exhaust manifolds at various points along their length. I have the remains of one capped pipe and welded flanges on the remaining connections to the manifolds. I hope someone has these pipes available, if not, then a picture of them installed or not. I'm not sure if this question/request is on topic or not, I hope it's at least sort of on Topic "Exhaust Manifolds, etc...". I do need anyone's assistance that can help. Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell