[Chrysler300] Bell housing, flywheel, starter

[Chrysler300] Bell housing, flywheel, starter

Does anyone know where I could buy, rent or borrow a bell housing, flywheel and starter motor for a 413 with a MANUAL transmission?  I'm way out of my league in understanding why these things are needed, but the machine shop which is re-building the engine for my F would like to get their hands on these parts.  As it was explained to me, they have an engine dyno, but it will not accept the automatic transmission which goes with my engine (it's too large?), and apparently these parts are different for a manual transmission, which would enable them to test the rebuilt engine on their dyno.

Has anyone faced this problem before, and/or can anyone suggest a solution?  We've tried a number of junk yards to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Shannon Steele
300 F convertible

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional