From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 8:22 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] vacuum tank questions.

Steve -

The 56-59 vacuum tanks had two ports. Starting in 60, for some models, they
'simplified' the design by using a single port along with a T-connector at
the power brake booster.

For 60, I'm not sure which models mounted in the engine compartment and
which relocated to the under-the-fender location, or if all were in that
location.

My advice is to find the correct tank for your F. It will have the 'legs' in
the right location for mounting under the fender.

Ron